Birthday Cake Strain
Frequently Asked Questions About Birthday Cake
- What is Birthday Cake?
The Birthday Cake strain is renowned amongst reviewers for its colorful appearance and delicious scent and flavor that are like cake batter – vanilla and sweet candy.
- What does Birthday Cake mean?
- Birthday Cake weed is named after its delicious scent and its heritage, being a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie.
- What does Birthday Cake smell like?
- The scent of this kush cake strain is as its name implies – being like Birthday Cake by having a vanilla overtone.
- What does Birthday Cake taste like?
- The taste of this cake batter strain is like its scent (as its name implies) being of vanilla or sweet candy, though less pronounced.
- What colors does Birthday Cake have?
- This strain has an array of colors, with blue and purple hues amid its dark green flowers and thick coat of trichomes that make it look like we have dipped it in frosting.
- What effects does Birthday Cake have?
- Its high has provided a relaxing state for reviewers, for both body and mind that usually leads to some form of laughter – so this one might be a splendid choice for trying with friends when you want conversations and social activities to become more amusing.
- Where does Birthday Cake come from?
- This Cali Cake strain is a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie.
- The Birthday Cake an Indica, Sativa or Hybrid strain
- Birthday Cake weed, or Wedding Cake weed, is a hybrid strain.Birthday Cake og.