The Sigelei Sobra 198W TC Starter Kit offers a snake-inspired vaping device, featuring a dual 18650 platform capable of firing up to 198W with a full range of temperature control and 1.3″ TFT screen to pair with the Moonshot 120 Tank. The Sobra 198W Box Mod chassis is constructed of a durable zinc alloy with lightweight construction and brass accents and is decorated with vibrant colorways and snakeskin patterns. Above the screen lies two LED illuminated eyes to create a visually striking impression. The dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) sit safely within the device, enclosed by a hinged door located at the bottom, providing long-lasting capability. Internally, the Sigelei Sobra can fire up to 198W of power with full temperature control suite offered. Stainless Steel, Titanium, and Ni200 Nickel with TCR adjustments and Power Mode are all included for fine tuning that perfect hit. Each Sobra 198W Starter Kit comes with the Sigelei Moonshot 120 Sub-ohm Tank, featuring a lightly knurled dual adjustable bottom airflow ring, MS Coil System, and 5mile maximum liquid capacity with the threaded top fill system. The Moonshot Tank has dual 7mm by 2mm airflows that sit on an adjustable bottom airflow ring, in letting airflow from the bottom into the enlarged center of the MS Coil System for improved cloud production and flavor development. We threaded the convenient top fill system, allowing the Delrin top cap to be unscrewed, revealing the bean-shaped fill port.
Sigelei MS Replacement Coils
Sigelei Sobra 198W Box Mod Features:
- Dimension – 88.9mm by 55.35mm by 39.5mm
- Dual High Amp 18650 Batteries – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 10-198W
- Voltage Output Range: 1.0-7.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm – 3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 100-300°C / 200-570°F
- Ni200, Titanium, and 304/316/317 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Power Mode
- TCR Adjustment Mode
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Brass Detailing
- Decorative Snake Theme
- Intuitive 1.3″ TFT Color Screen
- Durable Zinc Alloy & Plastic Construction
- Interchangeable User Interfaces
- Illuminated Snake Eyes – LED Light-Up
- Intuitive Firing Button – Stealth Design
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Design
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Battery Imbalance Prtection
- Low Input Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Micro USB
- Centered 510 Connection
- Available in Python Gray, Kingsnake White, Rainbow, Gold, Serpentine Black, Black Silk, Red Silk
Sigelei Moonshot 120 Tank Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 2.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 5mL Maximum Capacity – Bubble Glass
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction + Resin
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Adjustable Dual Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- Threaded To- Fill Method
- Sigelei Moonshot 120 Coil System
- 0.25ohm MS Coil – Rated for 60-80W
- 0.2ohm MS-H Coil – Rated for 60-120W
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Detachable Structure
- Available in Python Gray, Kingsnake White, Rainbow, Gold, Serpentine Black
- 1 Sigelei Sobra Mod
- 1 Sigelei Moonshot 120 Tank
- 1 0.2ohm MS-H Coil
- 1 0.25ohm MS Coil
- 1 Standard Glass
- 1 Bubble Glass
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Certificate
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use a temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of Pre roll Cigars & Vape Store parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of Pre roll Cigars & Vape Store parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries and chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have expert knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fireproof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery and any battery charger if any visible damage is present, I have stressed as well as if the cell or charged through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if the damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices under local laws and mandates.